We are hiring
Mid/Senior C# ASP.Net
Join our team and work on amazing global projects.
Hey, you landed perfectly.
This is where your career starts!
Mid/Senior C# ASP.Net w Blazor and Graph QL Developer
- Develop the product to meet the defined user stories
- Provide insight and utilize best practices for approaching technical problems
- Attend and support the relevant sprint ceremonies
- Write and execute unit tests
- Conduct handovers to QA and support QA with user demos
- Create documentation of features developed
- Adhere to coding standards and developmental processes.
Advance Technical and Professional Expertise skills:
- Full-stack developer with 4+ years’ experience
- Highly qualified in C# ASP.NET
- Good experience with Blazor Web Assembly or Server.
- Good experience with Telerik.
- Experience with GraphQL (Hot Chocolate)
- Good experience with xUnit for unit testing (or similar)
- Experience with Entity Framework Core
- Experience understanding the bigger picture and commercial implications of work the team outputs.
- Independent thinker, proactive, and solution oriented.
- Headquartered in the UK, able to work with a globally distributed team.
- Infrastructure: MS Azure, Amazon ECS
- Backend: C# ASP.Net, Blazor, GraphQL
- Frontend: Blazor (+Telerik), HTML, CSS
- Willing to work 8 hours per day with core working hours of 10:00 – 16:00 UK time
- Contract will be minimum of 12 months with possibility of extension.
- Willing to attend daily and weekly meetings with the team Possibility to start immediately and work remotely.
Collaborating with us, you will get:
Team Values & Environments
- Advantageous contractual collaboration
- A win-win relationship
- Comfortable attitude
- Support for your ideas
- Solution oriented approach
- Social events
- Amazing global projects
- Utilizing the latest technologies and frameworks
Learning & development
- Technical & soft skills training
- Growth via new projects
- Evolve your skills with new technology
- Mentorship Program (if necessary)
- Internship classrooms (if necessary)
- Team-building events
- Teamwork on projects
- Friendly and supportive environment